The Olympic Land, Loan, and Trust Company was incorporated on October 29, 1889 by George W. McAllister, president, Frank O. Meeker, vice-president, and Albert R. Heilig, secretary. The land company would plat the town site of Midland, Washington on April 10, 1890.
Frank O. Meeker, George W. McAllister, and Randolph Radebaugh were owners of the Tacoma and Puyallup Railroad Company and were building a railroad from the town of Puyallup to the city of Tacoma from a southeasterly direction, and the town site was situated in the middle.
- Tacoma- Its History and Its Builders, A Half Century of Activity by Herbert Hunt, 1916
- Revised Charter, Amendments and Revised Ordinances of the City of Tacoma, Washington – 1898; Compiled and Revised by Authority of the City Council By Henry C. Beach Attorney at Law; Western Blank Book Printers, Tacoma, Washington